Making Tracks in Style
- - - Large shoulder blocks
- - - Proprietary tread compound
|Size||Load Index||Speed Symbole|
High Performance in wet conditions and anti-aquapalnning capabilities
- Deep, wide grooves enhance water evacuation effect and realize
superior wet performance and anti-aquaplaning capabilities.
Blocks are next to the ribs. A wide groove area ensures good water
evacuation performance and a narrow sipe area ensures block rigidity,
thereby balancing wet performance and stable maneuverability.
Increased steering stability performance
and handling response
- Increased rigidity in the central part of the tread enhances stable maneuverability and handling response for smooth cornering and lane
Reduced uneven wear
- Consistent rigidity is achieved by adjusting the shape of each block and optimal alignment of grooves and sipes from center to shoulder portions. Uneven wear is minimized by dispersing the load on the tyre while reducing pattern noise in combination with multi-pitch variation alignment.
For a quieter ride that you need when driving around town
- Planed edges and the round shape of blocks reduce the movement of block edges as they come into contact with the road surface, thereby
eliminating the cause of uneven wear and excessive noise after abrasion.